Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WHAT ALOT OF FOLKS ARE MISSING

Knowing former runners...

It takes time to learn them but it's a must if using the HOD list and you want to maximize your profits....
As soon as Laura and I saw WGAT hit that list,we said to each other,"oh man,this could be good!"
We both knew it from the past as one that can zoom when it starts to crank up.
In the logs you'll see it was alerted soon after the open around .16 and followed up on it's run to hod .345

On the Green on the Screen blog you'll even see "importance of knowing former runners" listed on the right under "Important Posts"
It's also listed under Mike's great post,also over on right named I'm Gonna Try (13th's Methods)
In it Mike says as his first 2 important things to him for successful trading.....
1. I can not live without the scrolling Scott hod lists.

2. KNOWING former runners and stocks that have hit these scans I run more than normal stocks do.

Because that blog isn't updated frequently folks may think it's a dead blog...IT IS NOT, the purpose of that blog is to archive what I've learned over decades of trading, therefore it's a learning tool to be saved and read over and over, especially for the newer folks that come into chat...it's all there forever to be read, many questions I get over and over can be found there.
I know for a fact quite a few in chat have never even looked at it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot come to trading room. I register and when I try to log in it says invalid username. I tryed to reset password and the same result again. I will just ask here, how do you enter from green to red. Does that mean you go short when price today is lower than previous day high? What is the price gaps up 30 %? You then wait for this 30 % gain to evaporate and some more to take previous day high?

Anonymous said...

Muddy, now this is what we need. It would be most helpful for us trying to learn from the blog and daily chat activity to have an actual trade explained (each day if I had my way) as to why long/short and what factor initiated the trade (pattern, red/green, etc.). This stuff isn't easy out of the chute - and it would help tie actions to trading rules and basic experience.

Thanks for your efforts.

Anonymous said...

if you read the chat logs or follow the chat he explains why he makes the trades about every day. It's the same old stuff thats in the green on the screen blog and that keeps getting repeted