Thursday, December 11, 2008

WATCHES 12/12

PODD AKRX CPY CPE GSI ATPG BXG HWD CPD NGAS THMR PGPDQ TARR BUF FEED DSUP PLG PDO DIOD EDGR TAR OZN AGT NG TARR

Shippers fell...DRYS was awesome and a bunch in chat made bank on it,but shipper FREE started yesterday at 2.48,now 1.38,that's just what I expected from the other night's post,a deep fall on this when it starts

CPY CPE BXG PGPDQ(remember this as PPC) have huge run charts that just won't quit YET.
Radar for weakness,no lie!

TAR was monster all day,very low float,can't call it junk cause don't know it,but watched it trade today.bid/ask action not good today to trust long if you watched it,looked manip...waiting for red which might be soon.

4 comments:

James Krieger said...

I can't believe CPY. It just doesn't quit. It looked like it was going to breakdown this afternoon and it held up, despite the overall market tanking.

CPY is a low floater (only 6 million in the float) like the old ones PDO, COIN, MXC, FPP, etc. I just hope it doesn't keep going tomorrow...otherwise I'll be taking a loss on it, and probably contributing to another morning squeeze

IL Torello said...

Muddy...I admired how you played XL while I misplayed it. I learned another lesson from you, Jedi Master Muddy.

IL Torello said...

Muddy...I tried to get on Investorslive while at work. The site loaded past my work's firewall, but the chat didn't load! I felt like I was flying a plane without the help of control tower!

James Krieger said...

Looks like CPY is up on fundamental news...renewing their Sears contract