Monday, December 15, 2008

WATCHES 12/16

CPE PGPDQ PDO RVI LSE MPG GIGM GRS DLKM MAXY NG LMDIA SIFY GGP GNK DSX FCS EGLE NM PAL TBSI NGD VGZ TKTM FREE QI WGAT GSS URRE MRNA GFRE GRZ ANO IVVI SSRI GNA

Short overnight NG at 1.52

I am absolutely amazed at how many newbies ask when a stock is at hod,is it a short?
Same with at lod ,is it a long?
Maybe just me but I'm blown away with this.
JUST POUR YOUR MONEY DOWN INTO A BLACK HOLE!!
With NO confirmation????...Are you kidding me?

Get Timmay's DVD or something,man it just boggles my mind...is this just a game of chance with newbs that ask this?
It is why in over 5 years of running a chatroom I see tons newbs come and disappear ...you got no desire to learn,just the hope of quick riches

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Muddy.

Anonymous said...

Muddy, I understand you covered CPE..?

Anonymous said...

No still short CPE at 3.02..no reason to cover for me.It's still up from 1.06 on the start of it's run..i'm holding on for sure,hasn't broke down yet and with 1/30 of my account in it,it never has come close to shaking me out!

Anonymous said...

See what a little patience and larger acct with relative smaller position can do on CPY CPD types can do...a world of difference than getting shook out with "scared money"..

You have to remember this....we are playing the most volatile stocks at the time out there.
There's a lot more wiggle to give them...most folks newer imo,shouldn't even be touching these kind until they get the feel for them,watch and learn I say to them...markets will be around forever,they may not