Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Note About Pre Gainers

HGSI..
When I first checked into pre this morning HGSI was up 390%,yes on only a few trades but still,this catches your eye.
Then I came back about an hour later,it was up still but at 70%
Then around 9:10 it was up 60%
Then with 10 minutes to go it was 45%
Then 2 minutes before open it was 39%
See a pattern?
I watch this stuff....all I knew was if HGSI started to pullback even a few % off its hods right after the open..it was mine short,900k borrows on ib,oh yeah,I couldn't wait
It quickly ran to the 2.50 range then started to pullback,I got my fill at 2.19 and watched it fall all the way down to pretty deep RED 1.55.
I covered at 1.75(green was 1.73)...for sure not the best entry or cover but 20%.
By no means earth shattering is 20% but it was a no sweat trade,never a doubt after the open drop.
And the angle is just another tool in the toolbox,the edge over a bunch of traders,that's all you need..the edge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Muddy for explaining step by step. To improve, i feel I need to hear inside your head...What you saw that stirred your interest and how you entered the trade.

Thanks a bunch....I can only wish I found you 2 years ago, but hey, at least I found you......many thanks to Laura too.

~Kris

trading in shares said...

Wonderful informations here ! Did you search for and discover these on your personal or is there a supply link I can go to verify out other people.