Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WATCHES 8/27

GBRC RHD RBY HDLM COIN ANPI FTBK BTIM CHFI SLP MELA TMA MEDT IPII ECRO NCEH TRX NSMG PGYC WEGI

8 here under a buck so leave them alone if you aren't comfortable with them....me I love them.
Might be hard to find borrows on a few I really like...CHFI IPII ECRO but IB has a way of finding some out in the "back lot":)

Got my red on Fuller pump XDSL today,I'm hoping to ride this junker way down!!
Covered VIFL for decent 21%.
Still in short nice gradual dropper SNMX from 4.60.
Folks get antsy on these kind but it's ok with me,I'll take the "no heart attack" sinkers anytime...it's about compounding.
That's why you need a decent account to really make this thing work,to wait them out....so YOU don't need to work.

Shorted besides XDSL, FEED for 6% ..COIN at 4.25 ...TRX at avg on double up (got caught on first attempt short) at .52 ..still short QI PDRT VITA ...missed BIPH,will try again if hits/dips green .. MITI very nice still and BESN still stinkin' it up.

GBRC a tough bit** today,wouldn't hold red,one day it will imo and gonna be nice.
HDLM another toughie today,came from way red to catch green and run 16% into close.

Top watch for me BTIM,looking for the gap and crap or gap and run run,catch it Thursday,patience.

Edit: IB came through...CHFI IPII ECRO all not shortable last night,now they have borrows.

6 comments:

sallemann said...

Hey Mike...

I gotta say, I like those under $1 ones too. I've made more money on those than others. They may take a while, but they pay off.

See ya,

Steph

13th said...

My "easiest" scores by far,the under $1 ones!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could short the under $1 stocks. TOS won't let me and I don't have enough $$ for IB. :(

Walter Sobchak said...

MITI played out well today. Hopefully it will continue lower tomorrow

Anonymous said...

13th, just wondering IPII being on your short watch list, I don't see you shorted IPII today. You had mentioned if a stock can not hold an even number it is good to short, it didn't hold $4 but I assume you didn't short it today. Just curious if there is a reason behind it. Trying to learn, thank you.

13th said...

IPPI I never liked the spread plus price action,it seemed kinda hardheaded around $4.

I'm gonna try to catch Thurs near open if red and spread is better.