Sunday, August 17, 2008

WATCHES 8-18

LNG POWR CHB ZYXI APP MITI MNC STAA ILE APII GGC IDMI FFHL BHBC GPIC UDW VRAZ VRAL DSL POGS

From the 8-15 watches many still look like good watches, UPFC among the tops imo.
From that list I'm still short BIOF which I mentioned I shorted eod Thursday and VRAZ.
VNBC mentioned as a low float bank turned out to be a great short Friday as it went from green to red and slipped all day going under the even mark $1
BHBC is another lower float bank play for Monday.
It hit dead even $2 Friday and fell back a bit to close at 1.87.
In 3 days it's run from 1.03 to 1.87 close.imo a decent watch.

GPIC was up 57% on earnings, waiting for it to die out
IB has VRAL borrows, up 80% on huge volume increase to 1.5 mil from 158k, on no news that I could find. Hope it runs even more Monday.
POGS has run almost 2 bucks in 3 days to 3.75.
Although still light volume it does have a 3 day stairstep volume increase.
I'm sure I've seen it pumped before,don't know about now.
Spread may be bad, but I'll watch and see.

Shorted UDW on Friday, in 2 days it ran from .09 to hod .66 Friday!
Pretty freaky move, red floating candle now outside ubb.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey 13th, I've seen you commenting a few different places (mostly trading blogs) and figured I'd take a look at yours over here, very nice work. I agree UPFC looks like great action this coming week. Seems to not want to close much over that 4.00 mark, hopefully serving as some resistance and maybe we can see some tank action within the next few days. =)