Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WATCHES 8-21

PFAP RAE BHBC PDRT WDG HDLM CEDU CHTL LMLP FOUR(again) EEE PVCT BLD VOYT FRHV

BLD still right under 3 and not giving up...yet

Add SOBM,Chas caught this one in a comment here,,.nice chart to short into on red,thanks Chas



I'm gonna start a new feature called "The dark bitch's" best risk/reward play cause of this great post by my friend Timmay:

http://www.timothysykes.com/timsykes/2008/08/20/morning-watchlist-7-stocks-today-you-guys-gotta-chat-without-me-today/

It's close between PDRT and PFAP but I'll go with PDRT cause it is so crappy in past.
What you think Dark Bitch #2??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOBM on watch to short also

Laura said...

I'm with PDRT too. I was calling it all day. She is a dirty, dirty little bitch.

13th said...

SOBM,for sure,nice one!

Walter Sobchak said...

Watch SOLF, PAY, and FED as well for shorts. FRE/FNM are perfect technical break downs. Only questions is how long will that last. Don't hold positions in these over night since they are too susceptible to news.

samy harmoush said...

How do you access the chat for this blog?

13th said...

over at the top right,click on "chat room"