Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WATCHES 8-20

Bad day on the street but nice for our watches... 17 of our 19 watches finished red,some flattish but some real nice droppers, 8 more than 10%.

One thing I don't get is I post these as short watches and in the chat I'll say I'm in such and such a stock....folks can see it's gone red but they ask me if I'm in long or short...huh???

Anyway,my friend on the other,more popular "short" site says today...all the hyena's took all the borrows on POGS.... I posted it 14 hours before your alert was up on POGS... just the way it's gonna work I guess.

Still in BHBC short from 2.28, ( gotta love those low float banks that run up )about as good as it gets,will cover on any green as I did today on BIOF,another real nice one.

FMD, i heard it said "don't short this yet"...It's a student loan company...how good can the news be??

ZYXI APII continue to crumble, congrats to those still in short!!


STILL IN SHORT FOUR!

Watches:

PDO EEE HYGS PVCT CHTL LMLP BLD GZGT NBF AUMN SOLM BUF VRAZ PTEK FRHV

The 2 that were green from todays watches BLD slightly only and has red floater and FRVH the mighty Beacon pump.
Hope FRHV keeps going, cant wait.

SOLM i'm in short,it really is junkie, doubled in 3 days,hoping for alot more downside.
VRAZ still stuck in short, just waiting and may add more.

An example to me of a "non-perfect" perfect play short was CROX, that was the kind I rely on for steady short profits.

PVCT decent running chart.
CHTL smoked Monday,up huge today...news today not that good imo...a top watch for me
LMLP still getting pumped,dumped nice before off that scenario 3 times!
NBF awful chart, hoping for a gap and crap.
PTEK, remember it?..getting chippy again,red floater today. 3.50 to over 5 in 6 days.
BUF "messy" chart but near 2 and had tight spread for low vol stock. Puts up some big candles=nice dayrange.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

13th, did TWB come off the list of shorts?

Mr.L said...

13th, Muddy, Laura, I'm appreciating everything you do. I've learned a lot from these strategies.

Walter Sobchak said...

FMD = huge mistake on my part sorry for anyone who went long w/ me based on my recommendation. Chart looked good, news was good. only prob i noticed in retrospect was 12mil vol is totally not sustainable considering it went from 500k-12mil in 1 day.
-tortexal

13th said...

No, Raymond

It's just that TWB was red today so it is either followed by you or dropped,it is not a NEW watch,which I try to bring on every trading day.
It would be impossible to keep mentioning the reds,there are so many of them.

I did close out TWB for decent gain today...but I gotta move on to "fresher" ones at times,TWB is not that big a dayranger and I got my profit.

There are a bunch of better opportunities imo to use my money for.

Unknown said...

13th thank you for you response on TWB

Androo said...

Hey Adam,

Don't worry, even if it was your recommendation, people don't have to follow it.

I gotta keep in mind that my decisions are my decisions... I personally would've shorted EOD cause a 60% gain is not sustainable, especially on a loan company in this market.

Ah well, didn't lose much or gain =).

Unknown said...

you gotta be kiddin me about POGS--of course i saw it, i send out my newsletter premarket buddy, i dont have a chatroom...and when u refer me to me, please mention my site and link, as i do to yours. common courtesy

Walter Sobchak said...

Androo, i agree. for some reason i was under the impression it was a bank and GS pumped $$ into it to keep it afloat.

Pilot-Trader said...

finally came to the dark side to see what all the talk was about and great site!! glad i checked it out. question, i'm sorry if you have answered this about 50 times but i gotta know, who is your broker? who let's you short a stock at .02 cents?

James Krieger said...

p ram, 13th uses Interactive Brokers. They're one of the few that will let you short pennies

James Krieger said...

I concur with Mr. I. I appreciate everything you guys do as well.

Anonymous said...

GWDC looking for red

13th said...

LOL @ Tim.

Getting a little testy I see.
Duh,you're not getting it.

Of course I know you saw it....Didn't you see I said POGS borrows where probably taken because it was mentioned 14 hours before you tried to borrow it.
And what does me having a chatroom and you not have to do with it?
POGS was posted HERE on the blog Monday evening,not in the chat beforehand.

btw,no need to mention this site or myself on your site any longer,we've grown big enough

http://www.timothysykes.com/
http://www.timothysykes.com/
http://www.timothysykes.com/
http://www.timothysykes.com/
http://www.timothysykes.com/

13th said...

p ram,

Thanks for the nice comment.
Yes I use IB.
I've even seen stocks as low as .001 there with borrows if one was so inclined.

Symbol: SOLM
Availability: 450'000
Exchanges: ARCAEDGE, NITE, OTCBB, PINK, IBSX

One that was .14 Monday they still have borrows left after it fell nice yesterday,after running more than 100% in 3 days.

Symbol: OEGY
Availability: 200'000
Exchanges: ARCAEDGE, NITE, OTCBB, PINK, IBSX

Unknown said...

nah i dont get testy, once u've been trading for a decade, you'll fell nothing either...and u miss the point on POGS, plenty of borrows, i just prefer afternoon fades to morning panics cuz morning panics aren't alertable to my subscribers....remember, very different game to find opportunities that last long enough for hundreds of peeps. i encourage u to start up Mikealerts, hell, i'll help u set it up!

PS dont be a blogging bitch, when u mention someone else's blog, u link, its common courtesy and for all the $ u've made off my strategy, i expect it.

Will said...

Tim, you're the blogging bitch. Stop whining and continue insulting your viewer's. You don't have much time before their all gone.

Unknown said...

will, you're damn right i'm gonna bitch when my greatest student puts me and my blog down. the student becomes the master, thats great, now show some respect!

Will said...

Nobody was putting your blog down until you started having a attitude. You've done GREAT with your blog but lately it's changing.

Unknown said...

Question,

Where is the GOTS chatroom at? Thanks!

Max Todorov said...

Can you help a newbie? Where do you guys chat about this.

Unknown said...

wil,, just having fun, i love this shit, i'm in the friggin toronto airport!