Tuesday, August 12, 2008

8-13 WATCHES

EVSO the pump finally gave it up,nice drop

CBOU ran again and I couldn't resist,short from even $3

LNG I caught twice short,once from 4.20 and again off 4 to near lods 3.66.love this stocks sway.

GFET more down from my .36 short, 29% today to .19!, that other guy says why short under $1 stocks,they only fall .10 or so, that's why Tim...oops I mean "other guy" :)

VRAZ got more long out of it, 29% to 1.21, sold eod, maybe more but gotta take .80 to 1.21, will look short on red, news not that great to sustain imo.

All in all great day even though I got trapped in USS on first short at 2.89, had to double up near eod short so avg is 3.15 short,made a ton before when it was in play when i was tripled, just hoping for breakeven here.

Ones I'm watching tomorrow:

LAD CHC CBOU DFR (shorted today at 1.16,hit .93,got greedy and gave back every penny of profit,arghhhh) ZYXI USS VRAZ (making sure it's red) CMLS SPPI GRO (near even 5) THRM ARTW APII BJGP REER SPNG IMDS (always has news but never maintains).

BJGP finally had a bit red today,ah shows more,under 6,maybe it gets whacked

REER pretty funny,SF,Scott,IB all have different company names listed for it, up 264% today,ahhh I gotta go short on maybe even green,IB has the borrows.

APII letting all the hoopla die out, thanks , i'll only short on red tomorrow

5 comments:

sallemann said...

Hey 13! Thanks for the watches.

I'm also watching APAC and TSYS (although TSYS had positive e/r on 7/31 so I'm a little wary about this).

See ya in chat!

oldhamegg said...

Man this blog is helpful. Wish I had something to offer besides commenting on how helpful the blog is.

Michael Goode said...

A bunch of Timmay's followers were upset at him for his calls to short and then cover APII today.

I loved GFET! I'm short QTWW overnight on first red day, but I doubt it will move very much. It is nice to play something liquid, though.

Unknown said...

GFEt is fine, but u gotta understand my followers are dso dumb, they're liable to get caught in a massive short squeeze when they keep rationalizing "this company stinks"...gotta be careful teaching retards, one day u'll understand, but then again lately with vento's half baked conpsiracy theories, maybe u're used to dealing with retards, really just gotta lock em up and throw away the key, there's no rehabiliating them

Anonymous said...

SPPI piercing UBB red floater - watching thursday for red