Saturday, August 23, 2008

WATCHES 8/25

RHD ENAB QI PTA CHTL MITI BESN VITA OGXI FOUR IUSA SGN XDSL

XDSL a jason fuller pump,he said in email earlier in the week he'd alert before the close Friday and oh he did ,,, at 2:34 p.m
Look at the one day chart...see what happened at 2:36 pm?

Next week for us shorters could be great if some of the ones that bounced big Friday can continue to run (until then I view them long biased).
Among the ones I want to run and run hard are:

EJ ABAT ELGX CSGH HAYZ GBRC (please) CALP RVI RODM SHOR LNET CSK APNT IMGN GRZ VM BLUS EXAS.

To paraphrase my friend Timmay at timothysykes.com:
"They aren't up enough yet to really interest me" but some no doubt will be soon, keep on watch

PDRT KRY TGC VIFL SNMX FRG all slide some Friday from the watchlist KRY real nice on a gap and crap.
FRHV, the Beacon pump still working to the downside short and losing volume:)

All 3 I mentioned I was in short in Thurs post, VIFL PDRT SNMX all lost some more ground,nothing great but no heart attacks either, just more profits,although nothing great but I'll take it for sure.
Compound!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

guys, you're missing a perfect perfect setup....my TIMalert subscribers will know before the market open on Monday! hehehehe

sallemann said...

Hey Mike...

I've got a question for you...

Did you see how there was a 100 share trade happening in SNMX every minute or so on Friday? I think this happened pretty much all day long... it was like clockwork... must have been a programmed trade, or something. Does this sort of activity concern you at all when you're short in that stock? It spooked me so I covered.

Also, I wanted to (again) say how much I appreciate the work you do to find these watches... it saves me a ton of time. Thank you!

Steph

Anonymous said...

13th, never have the time in the room to say it, but thanks so much for all your teaching. I've started doing all my scans and research first and then checking this blog after so I don't get lazy working off someone else's work! It's like checking homework against another student after you've already done it haha

And same question as salleman about SNMX, actually, cause I saw that all day long, too, and I covered since I don't like to risk things with a small account when I don't fully understand the situation.

See ya in the chat tomorrow.

matty84