Monday, August 11, 2008

8-12 Watches

First XRM hit new 52's today and looks like a clean breakout but if it fails to break 7, i'll try a short if it has volume,

From today's short watches many just kept going....and that's something you long folks should watch these lists for....the ones posted are POTENTIAL very good short watches because I feel the risk/reward is there on red when the fall begins,but these can run further than you or I think on green.
You must still keep on short watch as shorts but do not hesitate to long on green,especially for a scalp long,as I try to do.

For tomorrow on short watch good risk/reward I feel are:

BJGP GTCB EVSO CSAR CBOU EDGR MOVE MGI RHD LNG

BJGP is up 2 bucks in 2 days.
EVSO continues to be pumped.
CBOU is still Caribou Coffee,ha
LNG had late news and it ran big then fell back near 4 only to close at 4.40. This one is a nutso trader and if you are nimble you can get it both ways!

Even dollar marks I believe if you've followed me are a big deal
Watch the action around those marks close.
From yesterdays watches AERG hit dead $2,couldn't seem to break it and actually finished red at 1.52
"AERG often pump,caught this one Friday for nice short.let 'em re pump it,it's pretty reliable"

Caught pinksheet GFET at .36 short,holding short,love the pinks when they start to fall.

Longed VRAZ on its news,did hit even $1,huge vol increase today from 87k to 1.8 mil but will not hesitate to flip short on downbreak of .90

3 comments:

sallemann said...

Thanks for your watches 13... i'll be doing more of my own research when i have time, but meanwhile, you give me watches that i wouldn't otherwise have. Thanks a lot.

Hey, BTW... I read the chat post tonight and saw that you asked if I was holding GFET o/n. i'm holding it until it's at least under .20. I had to break camp and travel today, so got my short in late, and put in a buy order at .16 at the same time (wasn't able to be online much at all today). i'm thinking that it should go down to at least that and i'll hold 'til then even if it's over several days... but, that's just my uneducated opinion!

sorry i missed your question in live chat.

James Krieger said...

When I get my acct to $10K, I'll probably switch over to IB. It seems like TOS never has shares of anything to borrow anymore, which is why I've been going mostly long lately.

Anonymous said...

interesting