Thursday, August 21, 2008

TRX

Just one amazing cash cow the last 6 days.
These last 6 days it has gapped open higher and fell after open.
Also it has been on the IB premarket leader board 5 out of those 6 days.....today was the best and soooooo easy.
In pre it was up 18%.
It closed wednesday at.65, opened today at .70 and closed at .45, 31% red.
On 8/15 it closed at .97, on the following trading day,8/18 it was again on the pre leader board up 20%.
8/18 it gapped open to 1.05 and steadily fell to .70

Maybe this pattern will die out, but I'll milk it as long as it continues.

From the 8/19 chatroom:

(Aug 19-08:59) 13th_FLOOR: TRX on leader board like yesterday,yest it got smoked after open
(Aug 19-09:00) 13th_FLOOR: got borrows ready TRX
(Aug 19-09:04) 13th_FLOOR: i want the gap and crap

5 comments:

tapout_mma said...

Hello Mike 13th, can you please tell me in what situation you use the 10/60 cross?...Do you use in everyday as your signal green to red or red to green?...I have been testing it out and it seems to work...Just trying to figure out your method as to when you pull the trigger...Thank you very much!...Jason

Anonymous said...

Hi 13th,

I have IB. Can you tell me where I can find the "premarket leader board" that you refer to?

Thanks for all the help and instruction.

jhb2

13th said...

jason,

until I ran the the scans I use now for months and learned hundreds of symbols I used the 10/60 in almost all cases.....Now I don't but yes I used red to green as long buys.
Back then I didn't short much but green to red would be the signal.

The 10/60 on sells for longs was the best so I'd imagine that it works as well or better for a short signal.

13th said...

Jim,

create a market scanner on page menu on IB.
It will default to "top % gainers".

This list will start updating at 8 am est.
That's what you follow.
You can adjust your price and volume as you like.

Anonymous said...

13th,

Thanks a million.

Have a great weekend.

jhb2