Saturday, August 16, 2008

THE HUGE SCORE ON FOUR

FOUR was the biggest % gainer I've ever had on a short trade yet.
And I never would have seen it(at least at my entry price of just over $7) if not for this alert in the chat:

(Aug 14-11:42) defenestration: citron report out on FOUR

defenestration alerted it just seconds before the awesome Reaper:
(Aug 14-11:42) Reaper: Citron Research just blasted FOUR.ob

I know Citron can kill 'em but this is ridiculous.

So defenstration,next time you are in the chat I'll PM you,and if you will just send your address to me there and I'll send you a bottle of wine 'o your choice! (if you are of legal drinking age of course,if not we'll figure something out).

Thanks again and to you to Reaper for this alert and to all you've brought into the chat.

PS,new folks...this is why we don't encourage too much chit chat during trading hours,so the serious traders in there don't have to wade through it to see some of the great alerts we get in the chat....please try to honor this rule...thank you.

4 comments:

IL Torello said...

13th...Holy crap thats awesome! Thanks for always teaching me even though you are a very busy trader. ebwealth.

Anonymous said...

POGS- wasn't even trading last week now near 4

defenestration said...

haha too bad I didn't make any money on FOUR - can't short OTC/PINK with either of my brokers

TheRumpledOne said...

13th, you never offered to send me anything and you use my filters all the time.