Thursday, September 4, 2008

WATCHES 9/5

What a day for me and I hope for others.
Dow down 345 and plenty of money to made each way long/short.
Why I stress if interested in general market talk...please go elsewhere...we have our niche and sticking to it...please respect that.

I jumped in TGIC out of the gate..on watch last night...huge gain
RAMR from red to green on watch last night also. Big
UDRL a watch also,got in short.Nice gradual drop
COINW URRE also watches ,shorted and still hold.
GBRC as I said Tues in short and still in.From 1.33
IFNY a watch ,shorted and even,holding still
JAGH shorted eod Tues at .36 ,still holding,down a bit at .37 close today.

Called and bought long GBE at 3.80 ,it went nuts to 5 in matter of less than hour!
It had hit my volume scan last night....for you new folks,you really should read the chat logs if you can't keep up to date during the markets hours...it can bring some new stocks to you.

Watches:

TGIC GBE RAMR GGC HAYZ LTRX BEEI PCYC GLA NBS CHCI BSRC TBBK PSS PENC CHFI WWEI PTN GTOP

BEEI...former 0 vol stock
PCYC...wait red.done this before,a pharma
NBS I love, .72 to 1.67 5 days...red the sign short.
BSRC, beacon pump,still uptrend
TBBK...low float bank hanging tough...so far
CHFI..amazing chart...should be great short..until then long it
CHCI..talk about tough...got more out of it today long .875 to .94, not great but was easy... 3rd day up and red floater,yikes!
WWEI..if you like penny shorts,watch for red.pretty scammy, see 6/23/08
PTN...always on msg boards as the next big breakout...lets see this time...I shorted today at .30 breakdown

SPNC crazy
Office raided today...love this...halted...if opens tomorrow watch what "jiggy" means!!
Halted after already down 55%...nice of SEC to trap the shareholders AFTER they got smoked!

4 comments:

Walter Sobchak said...

Muddy-

Thanks for doing such an excellent job, I'm learning tons from you. I have one question, are you still only using 5 min 2.5 day intraday charts?

tapout_mma said...

I was wondering the same question...5 min 2.5 day 10/60 cross as your trigger to long or short?...Trying to figure out a true breakdown of a stock...Thank you for your time and knowledge Muddy...Putting in lots of time learning your strategy.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome,my pleasure,i love stocks.

Yes,still 5 min 2.5 day 10/60 min sma

This cross imo works even better for sells after you are in long and of course that would include going short.

Walter Sobchak said...

That's impressive. I think I need to learn a hard lesson about patience!