Thursday, September 18, 2008

WATCHES 9/19

Tons and tons of watches tomorrow,and if you have been in the chat you know the prime suspects..
They've been followed and followed ...so I'll try to bring maybe some more under the radar ones to keep it interesting...ones I will not hesitate to short on red :

AKNS CAEI FMD DSL RNN GBRC HSWI END MNKD MMPI PZN NCT ISSC TRMP BPOP BJGP RODM ANPI CNEH NOVS GNBT

For the record I'm still short TRE at 3.70 and RODM at 1.75 and COIN at 8
Still in long TMA from .20,missed the double today at .40 hit,tooooo slow,ok will take on red if tomorrow.

In short today ABPI at .82,caught it almost hod..like I said risky but I do risk if reward seems way in my favor..closed at .64
(Sep 18-11:52) Muddy: shorted ABPI .82...risky so dont follow me

Also shorted last night watch XRA at 2.20,o/n it and closed at 1.88,might be decent short hold awhile.
Shorted KAZ at 3.80 today,closed at 4.07 so down on this,no fear for me to double or more if it goes more

TRMP today 51% ? This one is a top watch
MMPI reliable after a run,so is BJGP and for sure GNBT

CAEI AKNS when red fall should be nice,and for a few days hold imo!
DSL keep going cause it's gonna be nasty drop,You can almost count on it.

So many stocks,so too little Friday:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Muddy for the awesome watches every night. It really helps someone like me with a family, full time job, rentals and little time.You,13th and laura are great.

Anonymous said...

Thank you,we appreciate it!

johnnyvento said...

yes Muddy I hope you realize how much we all appreciate the watches and the chat. I love being here, been here for months and try hard to contribute good alerts in the chat. Love it!

Anonymous said...

LEHMQ went up 284.62% today
is this stocking gonna keep rising?
should we just keep buying the intraday breakouts?