Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WATCHES 9/3

What a day to come back to heavy trading.
This market is so volatile/nuts......I love it.
I've been trading over 45 years now and yes I can watch all these I list...if you are newer just focus on as many that you can comfortably,it's all you can ask until you get more experience.

First the watches for Tues:

PENC BPOP SIGA BDSI COIN BTIM PGOG CRZ LTON STSI GLA UPFC IAR MTG HTM BGP HMX TRX CHCI WMAR DL WUHN

That's the primary list but there are others that have gone red from the last day/days that will still get smoked.

VUOC JMBA STXX NCEN KRY LCCI BIOF TAYD have been good.
LCCI got creamed.
NCEN a great chart watch too, got wiped
STXX dog still doinked.


I caught 2 nice longs today PENC from 1.18 to 1.38 and CHCI from .24 to close .37,still long this,remember it's run from .06 to .52 late July in a few days.

Out SIGA at 4 from 2.80 ...now looking short biased.

2 I shorted eod JAGH and GBRC, big run charts,tad red now

8 comments:

Mike with a Prius said...

Hey Muddy, so great to see you in the room since 13th always said how much you taught him. I'm learning myself, will take awhile, but feeling better and better recognizing certain things as the months roll on...thanks for all the help!

Michael Goode said...

I second that ... good to see you around ... I've been coming to chat the last couple months ... thanks so much for hosting it and posting.

Anonymous said...

hi, there are usually so many on the list, when you see one or two that really stands out, can you point it out to us? thanks

aymon

CABeachBum said...

Muddy-
I concur with matty and michael. You, 13th and Laura are invaluable to those of us who are continually learning. Really appreciate the GOTS chatroom and hope to see you in there more often!

James Krieger said...

I'm long CHCI too...looking for the gap up tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Muddy,

Welcome back to the GOTS chat.

Tell 13th to come back when he is rested and ready!

GLOBALSS

Anonymous said...

Muddy, looking forward to reading your posts. I've been in GOTS for a month or two and also appreciate what I see here. Thanks for sharing your wisdom!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great call on CHCI- I wasn't sure who made the call, I thought it was 13th- but regardless- I made great profit-- which I can enter in the Green Chat- my my new job doesn't have JAVA-- I will be posting on here for now- with some calls of my own, since i can't contribute to the chat any longer--- p.s Hello to Laura :)