Sunday, September 21, 2008

THE CHAT and Johnny Vento,Johnny Vento.....

On Friday we hit an all time high of 139 folks in chat.
A team effort to say the least as most of us were stalking and trading the same stocks.
It seems as days go by many of us here KNOW which stocks have been the hot ones,either up or down, and we are just getting better with a 6th sense as we see an alert.
imo, this is what it's all about and I'm loving it.

So now on to JV...
Johnny..if I took you for granted and didn't give you a shout out it's my bad..
I always knew you were good with your calls,it's just that I knew you were, sorta a "givin"..but dude I never miss your calls if I can help it...you are a true asset to the chat...please don't forget that!
JV blog here... http://thedailyvento.blogspot.com/
Always check it out

JV doesn't make many alerts but many are just crazy!
Here's a few recent ones:

Wednesday he alerted VSE short at 3.45...it closed at 1.41!
Thurs alerted HBAN long at 8.50...it hit a high of 11, closing at 10.50! (the 2 buck kid on both!)
Also Thurs he alerted CORS long at 6, it closed at 7.35 and Fri closed at 7.94 after hitting hod of unreal 10.58!

Friday alert by JV was whack:

(Sep 19-10:55) johnnyvento: WRSP huge spike up


I SAW WRSP on HIS ALERT just OVER $1

IT CLOSED AT 1.71!!!

And I know JV knew how it ran in July,I know exactly why he alerted it...cause he keeps taps on all these former runners ...ones like WRSP are hard to pass up if not hampered by the pdt rule.



And on 9/10 (I won't forget because I hopped right in,never saw until his alert,oh yeah I crib off you folks:) JV said BQI was dropping fast near 3...it hit a low of 1.68,that day,that is just crazy!

So to each and everyone of you that alert,thanks so much...we are just getting better as you folks learn the "in play" stocks..this is nice.

6 comments:

johnnyvento said...

haha my dream come true

everything I know I learned from you and 13th

Anonymous said...

I've posted praise before but I'll reiterate: Dark Side and GOTS are the most positive, helpful places for novice, part-time and intermediate penny-stock and microcap stock traders to be. I.H., The Lion, Kreslik, etc are just too far ahead of me and too impersonal to be any help or of any interest at all. I bet many in the chat believe the same. There is great energy and a sense of everyone pulling in the same direction on your sites; a sense of trust that you're really trying to help us as way you were helped by your uncle. I hope someday to know it well enough to contribute to the chat in a meaningful way, to pay it back. And perhaps there is someone in my circle I can teach it to. Then on and on it will go.
Good luck this week. Give 'em hell.

CABeachBum said...

JV-
Muddy did a whole blog dedicated you to. Way to go! Now don't let it go to your head and start making some bad calls in the GOTS chatroom. heh!

Anonymous said...

WICKED CALLS TODAY MUDDY! VERY nice!

Like I said before, great stuff, too bad I'm a poor kid just starting out with no cashola.

I just found a great short that should tank tomorrow... it is a crap company by the looks, and it gained a whopping 61% today to close @ (.34/share on NO news). Please check out (NBF) Nova Biosource and tell me what you guys think, I honestly think it's a KILLER short soon.

Happy Tradin' everyone...

-Deylux

Anonymous said...

Also, check out VRML and let me know if you all believe it to be good to short.

It went today from 1.00 to 1.75 @ 10x the avg. volume.

To add: Crap EPS, and it's been tanking all year.

-DeyLUX

Anonymous said...

deylux,
Thanks for posting....NBF is a nice find for sure,I missed this one.
Look at the nasty range from .34 to .21 on Friday..whoa,it gave it all back and more.
And any stock with Nova,Bio,and Fuels in it's name you gotta look into when up 61% on no news,nice.

VRML oh yeah,it's on tonights watches,you're right that chart stinks, and a top watch at that...you keep targeting these kind you won't be a poor kid long!

Blue,
That's for the kind words..we do try