Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WATCHES 9/4

First off CHCI was absolutey awesome for me.
As I posted last night I was in this at .24 and today cashed out as per the live chat at .895.
I love the shorts but no way you'll ever get this return on a short. EVER
My second long was tiny gain from .70 to .75.... looks like it's got more in AH.

A comment on the blog asks what are the TOP watches,since I do post many.
The answer is what is known as "failures",those that have been on watch short 1,2,even 3 days as shorts and have not hit RED yet.They have "failed" as short watches as they are still in the green.
Patience pays off...keep on watch!!

Not many LCCI short type come along.
This was at LOWER BOLLINGER BAND on 8/28 when it rocketed 170% the next day to .59
Now it's at .224,shortable on IB last 2 days.
I will have a post over weekend about the role of LBB on these kind plus what the LBB means in relation to the big premarket runners.
If I could only short 1 type of stock ,,,this by far is the best imo...it blows away said "supernova's"
Day in and dayout.

Watches:

AAI COIN WMAR UDRL TAYC TGIC URRE SSCC RAMR TBBK BANR NOBL CRWG PMI MTG IAR FMD TRX JAGH CHCI SUR TSON PENC IFNY BSRC LCOL

few newer ones here,
IFNY looks maybe bit manip,lots of white candles there.
BSRC a Beacon pump.held well today,many of theirs sink nice,had good volume.
LCOL weird, 0 vol stock up 100% today on 1.3 mil shrs. huh?

Please remember in chat, this is not about general market conditions...plenty of chats for that...this is about finding new opps long/short...if blah blah is your bag then please go elsewhere...this is our niche,please respect that,thanks

12 comments:

johnnyvento said...

Muddy-
I've spent a lot of this year trying to learn your methods... love seeing you in the chat, look forward to the weekend post about LBB.

Man I love all of this information being shared, and for free, I feel so lucky

Anonymous said...

Ho yeah, looking forward to see that supernova blower.

CABeachBum said...

Same thoughts here. Really enjoy learning from you Muddy. I'm looking forward to the weekend post about LBB.

Anonymous said...

LCOL:
Tuesday September 2, 4:00 pm ET
Lotta Coal Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors and Management.

Anonymous said...

Muddy
Like johnnyvento,I want to learn,thanks for your posts and willingness to teach.I'm looking forward to the post on LBB.
Congrats on CHCI you deserve it.
Thanks to you all

Anonymous said...

I miss the chat room!! CHCI another run this morning- but I didn't get in on the action- instead I am short my all time fav stock PMI-- 4.73

Anonymous said...

We miss you too! Get AIM..i can send chat log as it happens. I am in and out almost everyday....let me know...Kris

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across the Green on the Screen via 13thfloor leaving a link on Sykes site. O man this is some real worthwhile reading here. And the chat with real-time everyone-calling-out the ones to be taking a position in or at least a very hard look. I can say it is nice to FINALLY find someplace with useful, up to the second real trading action and a blog with more help with learning methods that work without TMI getting in the way. I shall watch and read more and hopefully start to go into positive territory more than the negative.

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.
We are trying to crank it up a notch as we go along.
We are looking for NEW/FRESH plays all the time.
Nothing wrong with the old same ones at all.it's just that ones that are "new" to you expand your stock knowledge base.
You have to understand that almost all these "new" ones aren't new to me, I've been trading so long I know tons of stocks from the past.
When they rear their head up every now and then it's nice to remember them...sorta like GBE today...an oldie I knew well in past.
This is what we are trying to bring on,plus angles not commenly known for these under $10 stocks,pennystocking if you will.

Thanks again.

Mike with a Prius said...

Hey Muddy, speaking of GBE, I tried a former zero volume scan with an offset of 1 to see what you might've seen on GBE, but didn't see it on the list. I might've had the numbers wrong or something, but what's the code for the volume scan you referred to that helped you pick up on GBE? Thanks a lot, and see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Matty,

I use this...date offsetted to 1 to show GBE yesterday...3rd highest vol stock that day,right behind URRE CHCI,... RAMR right below it 4th,nice 35% gain today...gives a clue many times,just another "little edge".

stocks where volume is 400 percent above average volume(30)
and price is between .30 and 10
average day range(30) above 8
volume above 100000
and date offset is 1

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your Bollinger Band tutorial. I really eat this stuff up... Thanks muddy!