Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WATCHES 9/25

Just when I said yesterday that ANPI was one of best '08 shorts,what comes along but NMGC!
On last nights watch,I had said this yesterday in the chat:

(Sep 23-12:35) Muddy: 2 stinking charts on the run NMGC.15 PRW .25
(Sep 23-12:59) Muddy: PRW hod .26..that and NMGC got bad charts,both have borrows when time(Sep 23-13:02) Muddy: NMGC .18(Sep 23-13:03)
Muddy: .19 (Sep 23-13:03)
Muddy: run stinker run,ha(Sep 23-13:06) Muddy: .20 woot NMGC
Sep 23-13:06) smartcap: holy crapiola....NMGC.....salivating.......
(Sep 23-13:06) Muddy: i know just hit .22

So I go short near eod after it drops back to .18,hoping for a gapdown on open.
Gapdown it did and more..it closed at .02!
-87% down.
Little bad news,eh?
Covered eod and looking to go long Thurs

As I'm sure everyone knows, SIL did the 3rd day pattern thing,gap open a bit,ran and then died ,finishing red,pretty reliable pattern on the big run charts

COINW faded great,spread stinks,but that's COINW,it's the price of admission on the super volatile one.

GBRC JSDA UQM FRG MDTL JYHW CNOA MVG GCHK CPSS WRSP RSOL TIXC HYDG NTRZ

UQM big 2 day run
CNOA,pump
JYHW finished hard last 2 days, a double in 4,one of the king of pumps
GCHK,Beacon emailing me telling me how great GCHK is gonna be...we'll see
CPSS, great run chart,1.22 to 2.22 in 5 days but that's not all
It actually spiked,I was watching it, to 2.74 right before the close
Spike it up at open,please..will make the short even better.
RSOL...2 bucks in 5 days..love the name,Real Goods Solar,ha
TIXC....5 whites in a row for almost a buck...watched it today,vol low but spread wasn't bad when I was watching
And HYDG!....just me but I love shorting under a dollar and this is super watch
From .04 to a hod today of .39 in 4 days,wow
Grabbed some shares on ib at .35,may short more tomorrow on red

Thanks to bcecil on chat for the alert,I never saw it till then (at .20 too,should have longed it ,oh well)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some affection for TIXC ... I took some halfway decent profits on that as a long-term fundamental short a year ago. The company is overvalued crap (even more so than most of these).

SYMX nice fade today, a few people in it short. I got back in towards EOD, looking for a second day of likely slow fading.

Reaper