Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WATCHES 9/18

VLNC AKNS TLR DPHIQ GBRC TRE RODM ANPI CNEH CAEI XRA XRIT ERHE

This is a who's who list of..."hey I'm a junk stock,but no wait, I'm junkier than you,no wait I'm the junkiest"

Shorted TRE at 3.70 and RODM at 1.75 near eod.
ERHE hoping for more run like in March, if not will probably try a short very soon on it on red anyway.

COIN continues down , COINW buried
Airlines nice drop for the shorts today.

KAZ from last nights watches just fine all day drop,plenty of borrows too.

RBCN, a watch 2 days ago, a perfect example of a red candle at or below the lbb that gets a pop up,then goes back to stinking it up.

TRX did it again!
On the pre market leaders today which I saw at 30% up it tanked wicked right before 11a.m...look at that candle!
Once again I don't why this happens with it...but just keep doing it... 8/9 so far on this angle and I'll play everytime I see it...the gains have been very big a few times,just a great angle so far.

Anyone that hasn't seen 13th's 2 posts about it here on the blog,you might want to do the search box for TRX

No comments: