Friday, January 2, 2009

THE NEW SCAN/MODIFIED 8%/10% LOSERS and FAILS

I've had half a dozen folks ask me today..where do I find the code for the new scan...
I thought I made it simple with this on yesterdays post....
"Over here on GOTS I've made an edit to Mikes "I'm Gonna Try" post."
I guess there are a bunch in chat that don't even bother to read this blog.

Results from last nights scan,If you ran it check to see if you got the same ones...if you did then you've got it

$1 to $15 in order of highest pts to lowest

MPG -4%
FACT -9%
COMV -1%
ADVNB +29%
SOL +10%
APWR +16%
CBAK +11%
AHR +12%
BLDPD +14%

.20 to $1

NVD +13%
ANPI +15%
ROIAK +36%
APNT +25%
MRNA +3%
JUPM +5%
CHB +13%
NFLD +16%
ANSV +5%
HPSO +24%
SIL -11%
KERX +4%
EMMS +6%
MNC +18%
UEC +30%

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great scan Muddy. I've been running the RFR w/ Loss Failure scan but I like the addition of ranking them via there times run 10% and ADR. Just curious how you would play them? Just go on green hold with your stop if it slips back red? Or something else?

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I copied and pasted the code..I got the first 2; MPG & FACT, but the rest were different. Looks like u did the scan after mkt close on Friday, so should have been the same for today, Sunday night. hhmmm
~Kris

Anonymous said...

OOOPS! sorry muddy. I see you posted your scan results on saturday and I have the SAME results! hehe....silly me....thx
~Kris

Anonymous said...

Hi Muddy,
New guy here. Just finished reading some of GOTS entries. I ran the scans, but I didn't get the same results. Copied and pasted the code, hence, I'm a little confused.

Kris,
do you think you can help me out? It's Monday morning around 3:40AM. Any thoughts?

I can get results from each scan, but I'm having a hard time seeing how each scan compliments each other. I can narrow down my scan results to 40 with the "weekly scan", but how did you come down to 9 stocks in the $1 to $15 category?

Here are some of my results ranked by ADR(30) for first 5 steps to "I'm gonna try" when I ran the scans. The scans were used for close of January 2n,2009. Any help in helping me 'get-on-track' would be great. I'd like to be able to find the general pool of stocks to follow. I think I can really learn to become my own trader with a little more help and studying.

1.{40dayranger} NG, SRZ, GGP, GFG, NFP, FCH, BEE, EPIX, PLD, (FACT)

2.{8%} GGP, AMYRZ, CPY, NFP, BFRM, BGPT, MEG, TRU, CAPB, MLYBY

3.{15%} TRBCQ, GGP, AMYRZ, CPY, CATM, PPCO,EPIX,BFRM,MEG, AXL

4.{THE COMBO SCAN} ACAD, NFLD, VGZ, HSNI,LVS, UAUA, TRE, PWER ABK, GGC

5.{RED FLOATERS} GRZ, CNO, HGSI, XTXI, XRTX, STSA, CZZ, LYV, NCMI, SNTA

Anonymous said...

Also,
I failed to mention that I noticed some repeats stocks among the first 5 filters, which I assume would be supporting indicators that these are stocks to watch. However, aside from that, my scan results still don't match your results and that's my main question if you don't mind helping me out. I just found your interview from way back. Good stuff.