Thursday, January 22, 2009

THE CHAT...IT'S GETTING EVEN BETTER

We've had about the same crew in chat now for a few months.
And a great crew it is...
The neat thing is alot of us over this time have begun to think and act alike.
This is the value of "same old,same old"!
A bunch of us get the same "feel" off the premarket list,you can see it in premarket discussions.
You can see it during market hours and it's a great thing that just seems to be getting better.

For instance IL put up this great comment..
[Thu Jan 22_11:10:00 EST 2009] InvestorsLive BPOP sideways, watching this one for the break/hold of $3.20

I thought the exact same thing,plus on pm I had 3 other folks say the same to me,you look at the 1 or 5 min chart it was screaming short me there,imo.
So many other examples..to those who left us,good luck sincerely,to those of you that stayed with us,I really think this "community" will only get better

To the folks that have hung with us,we plan a bunch of seminars and remember,I'm available on pm during the day,I try to get back to you ASAP.
We want you to succeed,that is the bottom line.

Oh and,listen to GS in our afterhours chat discussions
This is gold stuff from him...we are open 24/7/52

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Muddy,

I'm looking at the chart of BPOP at the $3.20 level, and I just can't see why someone would've anticipated a breakdown from there. If anything, I would've thought it was forming a nice bottom after that waterfall from the $4's, and hence would've been biased toward the long side. Could you shed some light? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Chat room is a big distraction. Profits have gone up 50% since I left. A person can only pay attention to a few things at a time. Less distractions = more profits.

Market Monk said...

Anon, lol.

Muddy and crew, congrats on your success and best wishes for 2009.

When ever I learn of someone starting out who is serious about and has the time to start daytrading, I mention you folks.

MM

Anonymous said...

Anon..
Glad to hear that..wish you much success..anyone else feels like that follow anon,just leave,no problem...bottomline is profits for you however you get them

MM,
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Nick,
looking at a 5 minute chart I saw BPOP run up from lod 3.01 at that time to 3.30.
I know how many of these work,the BPOP kind.
It was deadcatting after getting creamed after the open(see those huge red candles the first 25 minutes?).
See the red candles start back at 11:30?
The 2nd red 5 min candle see where the close was..at 3.20.
All those factors made me think it should be an easy fall back to 3.01 and with a little luck it might breakdown even $3.
I felt I had great risk/reward