Monday, October 6, 2008

WATCHES 10/7

VRNM HTLJ OPXA APCVZ DNDN SLXP CBM CALP ACHN AHC TSTR MEU COA TRXI COR PWRM

PWRM was a crazy one back in 4/04,remember it well from back there.
Went from about .32 to 8 then smoked out all the way down to .20 on a long and beautiful fall.
Has re appeared here with "news".

SIL, I still won't cover until it has held green by 10:30...down another 6% at 1.76 for a paper gain of $4300..love these gradual droppers.

Still short with EFJI SPAR GRRF CALC APCVZ and doing well.

2 I tried but couldn't get FORSY HBOOY have gotten wiped.it's ok,there's more out there.
LOCM,i knew I covered too early on this dog,down another 20% at 1.79 after hitting new 52 wk/lows at 1.31..bow wow.

Covered too early on CHCI,but for 41% gain on this swishy one so I don't feel bad.
Down another 17% today so gotta watch long on green here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Muddy! Thanks again for this blog and chat. I hopped off of CHCI today ... had let that one drop off my watchlist after the last short and would have missed it if I hadn't seen it alerted in chat. I got in way late, but still got the move from $0.53 to $0.43.

IL Torello said...

Thanks Muddy for all the wise words aw well as adding me to your blog list!

Anonymous said...

Hi Muddy,

Maybe a silly quesion from me:
how can you short a stock <$5?
Which brokers are you using?


Jack

IL Torello said...

jack...Muddy uses Interactive Brokers. Great at having sub $5 stocks to borrow, but IB has a 10K minimum.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Il torello!

Jack