Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It Pays to Know Your Stocks

(Oct 22-09:14) Muddy: pre so far... ICOG GBR VMW CBL BRCM MICC CLWR MPET DROOY ATLS FEED GSX FDML TUP NOG CAR


(Oct 22-09:23) MadHatter: DROOY red now

(Oct 22-09:24) Muddy: FDML may be good watch,maybe pop/drop

(Oct 22-09:24) Muddy: yes DROOY

----

(Oct 22-11:16) Muddy: FDML 6 breakdown

----

(Oct 22-12:45) Muddy: FDML more lods

(Oct 22-12:46) Laura: good alert in pre on FDML

(Oct 22-12:46) smartcap: out TEO 5.40....don't like spread.

(Oct 22-12:46) Muddy: yeah,a true pop and dropper that stinker


Check out the FDML chart! And kudos to MadHatter, catching DROOY, a
pre-market gainer that then went red BEFORE open! Good eye!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...
Very nice on DROOY from MadHatter noticing DROOY red off pre list BEFORE the open.

This is why I watch the pre leader board intently and focus as hard as I can..there are great opportunities there.

Of all the stocks on the pre leader board I was sure that FDML was a nice risk/reward for the pop/drop thing.
Why?
Because I remember patterns on tons of stocks,many repeat the same patterns year after year..

I've watched the Scott hod list every day I've traded on 1 monitor for the last 8 years.
I'm far from smart but even I have picked up patterns with the same symbols over the years.
Hard work?...yes I guess but I love it!
It's a passion.

IL Torello said...

Laura...keep up the great work! Thanks for always having me at GOTS! Im always taking notes from you guys!

Anonymous said...

Nice work!

IL Torello said...

Laura...I used what you taught me..."No need to cover till I see green." Let solid winners ride! Thanks.