Thursday, October 2, 2008

WATCHES 10/3

RF HBOOY CHCI FRNTQ SPAR CPWM GBRC FORSY GRRF APCVZ NXTM EFJI SKNN TORO

TORO very interesting chart...btw I digress here but is anyone an MTV baby here back in 1980?
Dire Straits with "Skateaway"?
That roller babe was HOT!
Youtube it...woot..oooops Laura sorry but I know you understand:)

Mark sings:
She tortures taxi drivers just for fun,she likes to read their lips,
says TORO TORO taxi see ya tomorrow my son.

Anyhow,back to stocks.
Still in short SIL,same size, 5400 shares @ average 2.55.

Short double position EFJI @ 1.80
Shorted CHCI @ .75 today,still holding,closed at .57,nice
Shorted SPAR today @ 3.50,down so far,will add more if green tomorrow.
Shorted GRRF today at 2.18
Still short CALC from 2.55 yesterday,going well at 2

And look at LOCM chart today.
Shorted at 2.90 after the huge spike to 3.90,flinched on the short at 3.50,still covered for nice gain after it turned RED..what a dog this one is...Scott hod list scores again...it was rollin' on it,never would have seen it otherwise

6 comments:

Laura said...

That roller babe was HOT!
Youtube it...woot..oooops Laura sorry but I know you understand.

Ah yeah,sure.........LOL

Anonymous said...

caveman music...it's great..can u imagine if we had music videos back then?....
appreciate what you are doing on GOTS!

~~Kris

johnnyvento said...

ha I agree Muddy

and yes I remember MTV from 1980's

and Dire Straits my fave... good on all counts! (sorry Laura)

Anonymous said...

well, maybe I should clarify. MTV started in 1981. At that time, I was a poor college student. I was late to the MTV party. lol

--Kris

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. on Green on The Scr to. I bet you could even take some thunder from Tim Sykes since it seems he is more focused on making money off his site now instead of finding a lot of plays ; )

Anonymous said...

dark side of trading touch teach how to find the plays, how to execute the plays, and what makes the plays works. i wish i could learn from from this blog honestly.