Monday, November 17, 2008

WATCHES 11/18

ARTG PAET FUQI FONR GGC LVS ENZN GGP FCMC GTE TARG CGYV VISN RMTI BTIM SMCI PERY SPSN CHIP GNOLF

On a funny note,I got an email this morning on VTEX from http://www.qualitystocks.net, a "partner client" of Beacon Research.....as soon as I saw the words "
mineral lease in southern Turkey", I knew it was gonna be fun.
The really neat thing it had great pr before the bell......only down 36% ,the news saved it from disaster I guess,haha........ http://www.qualitystocks.net/embedNews.php

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muddy unfortunately I didn't get a chance to ask you in the chat room, you called MET just before it tanked, how did you find that ?, it was a beauty...Tks - DT74

Anonymous said...

I just happened to glance over to Scott lod list and was amazed at some stock highlighted in red(donates 52 wk/lows.
I mean the whole lod screen was covered in red!
That stock happened to be MET and luckily it had just began a really nice descent.
Down another 7% today after hitting a lod (and 52 wk/lows of 17.44)

Like I've said the Scott stuff rocks even though trading with them sure doesn't!