Thursday, November 27, 2008

ADDED A BLOG LINK

We've just added Adam Brooks' Blog to our side bar.
I didn't even know until last night that Adam/Tortexal (on GOTS) had a blog(duh on me!)

This blog is way amazing for the way we trade!
Charts,all the SF scans (with explanations on how to use them!) including RFR,Combo,dayrangers,Watchlists,scan for increasing volatility ..plus great articles such as his trade desk setup,when to trade sideway movement,what time of day is best to go long or short,an interesting way to play the premarket leaders (GKK post from 11/1) and on and on and on!

This is hands down the best blog I've ever read regarding how we trade.
Sorry Adam,I just never knew it was you and never bothered to go over to stack your cream
Do yourself a favor if you are into trading the way we do/get over there when you have free time to really roam there.
That's where I'll be this weekend,starting from the first blog post,Thanks Adam

P.S...on top of all this Adam has "the car of the week" and "the girl of the day......woot!
All that's needed for the triple play is BEER!

P.P.S...did I mention "the girl of the day"?

8 comments:

tapout_mma said...

All great with lots of information...Certainly enjoy reading posts "Why you need to learn Muddy's methods" and "Rules to Trade by"...Adam(Tortexal) keeps it fun with cars and girls, lol.

Thank you
Jason

Anonymous said...

Reading more into Adam's blog,going through every post,post by post...he knows more about my methods than I do!...this guy has a future book coming up,those charts!
I'm serious.
There's a market out there for this too now with the big switch over to daytrading..Maybe I can hook up as his agent,haha

Anonymous said...

Yes, please do. You (muddy), laura, adam, jonny, yng, brian and all the pros, it would really be great to have a book for us noobs hanging around the chat trying to figure out what is happening.

Anonymous said...

Another idea would be a wiki where anybody can add stuff. For a start maybe just links to useful posts by various authors. Eventually it will be more complete with various sections, written (or copied over) by all the pros.

James Krieger said...

Anon,

I'm flattered you'd put me in with all the pros on that list but I'm far from a pro so far! Muddy, Laura, Johnny, and the rest are much better traders than me! I still need to prove myself with success in my account. I'm getting better at analyzing setups...the thing I need to work on now is execution....

Walter Sobchak said...

wow what an honor! thank you for the kind words! But no way do I know more about Muddy's trading than Muddy ha! There is still much much much more to learn... and so many beautiful women out there to blog about ;)

If someone finds one thing useful from there then its worth it. Feel free to ask questions about whatever, im an open book

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks again!

Anonymous said...

been following COT for the last few weeks. Spot on!

johnnyvento said...

haha don't put me on that list... I don't have an agent yet! Way to go tort!