Wednesday, March 25, 2009

RFR LOSERS SCAN 3/26

First we have the survivors,the ones that failed to close green today......

LEA CLP RDNT FR HBAN GFG PMI EPEX MNI EPL ERHE NOBL

Then the new ones......

PGPDQ BBX FTBK TEN TRW KV/A COIN DRYS STKL TRMA SSP AIG IRE SEED PIR KEME CNB CVM CAR PEIX VTSS CMZ HTZ

EPL is down from .44 to .25 but when it has gone green it has run over 10% 26 out of the last 100 days.
That is what this scan brings up,excellent risk/reward...if anyone is following this scan...do you see this?
From the lack of comments ever on this scan it seems to be pretty much ignored,if I was newer to trading this would be the first scan I'd try to master

5 comments:

Charlie G. said...

I use this scan/your post on these whenever you share them. I take them and the day ranger list and Investor Live's scans to get 5 stocks to watch. Wasn't PLD on the list Tuesday night, what tankage yesterday! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Just found your website and green on the screen...I appreciate the information you are putting out...love the rfr losers scan...thank you again!!!

Mike said...

Hey Muddy and thanks for all the tips! I am also new to Green on the Screen. Just to get this straight:

After running the $1 to 15 scan or the $.20 to 1 scan you add the total of the ADR(10) to the 10__ column of a stock? The sum of those is the point score? Correct? Then you chose the highest point scores of the sum of those 2 numbers and post them here. I ask because I am trying to mimic your daily picks.

Mike said...

Ok, just read the comments under your original post from the New Scan for the New Year. Disregard my other post thanks!

Bryan said...

This is an awesome scan Muddy I run this scan nightly regardless of an up or down market day and may just be my favorite scan of yours.