Saturday, March 14, 2009

FAS Contest Winner

Justin was the winner! His guess for Friday's close was 5.11 and FAS closed at 5.15.

Congrats Justin! Send me an email at lauraj4957@gmail.com with your email address and we'll send the $50 gift certificate right out!

Thanks to all who entered.

EDIT:Just a note here..I posted this a few weeks ago and tomorrow someone from our group is meeting up with Laura and me..it is free,take advantage of it if you're in the area.

If you are an InvestorsUnderground member and in the South Jersey/Phila area I'd love to do some 1 on 1's at the local Barnes and Noble here (for free coffee of course!)...heck I'm there most weekends and love bs'ing about stocks,so let Laura and me know.

3 comments:

Walter Sobchak said...

Nice Justin!

Anonymous said...

Hey Muddy, Laura I'm around that area!!:) I'll PM or email ya if I get a chance to stop by. I'm like an hour away.

Anonymous said...

Cool...We had a great time today with our member and his wife,we did about 5 hours today and the time flew by.